ezMTSS is a student–centric web-based solution to manage and enhance responses to the intervention process from Preschool through grade 12. It automatically provides the structure and workflow to simplify and streamline the entire learning process.
For example, ezMTSS drives day-to-day decision making by monitoring academic and behavioral progress, and showing which interventions are most effective for individual students. Student data can also be searched in numerous ways to improve outcomes.
- Forms Print out for Each of the Three Tiers with a Mouse Click
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)-Compliant
- Creating Forms to Meet the Specific Requirements of Individual States
- Design for Three-Tier RtI Model
- Graphing Tool with Visual Representation of Data with Point-and-Click Ease
- Customizable Interventions and Probes Choice Lists
|Request Info ›